6.22.2011

>>LIBERTY LONDON

When I am in London every year, I always make a point to visit the iconic Liberty store on Great Marlborough Street, off Regent Street between the shopping hubs of Oxford Circus and Picadilly Circus. They have an amazing store that houses everything from women's and men's apparel, accessories, home and fabrics. I can spend hours just salivating on everything they have in this store and end my visit at the top floor where I spend most of time looking at their wide selection of fabrics and books.  Here are some of my favorite prints I selected from their online store in case you are unable to visit. Liberty London - Fabrics




With  Liberty's iconic status in the fashion world, many companies are always in collaboration with them.  Due to the popularity and 2010 success of Nike's collaboration with Liberty, they have returned with a new selection this year and to own one go here...... Nike's iconic sportswear sneakers.


MOST RECENT POSTS