Thank you again and if there is anything you wish I would post more of, please don't hesistate to let me know... I know I only focus on Women's, but are you also interested in Men's too??? Just let me know...you can either post your comments at the bottom or you can email me directly at fashionvignette@yahoo.com.
11.24.2011
>>STYLE FILE - FLOWERS
Today is the day where family, friends and even strangers come together on Thanksgiving Day. Here are flowers as a symbol to thank you for all your support..... It's so great to see that I can share my passion for art and fashion with many other people from different parts of our world. I don't know what color flowers you all like so I decided to make a few different ones... hope you enjoy them and find them inspiring!
Thank you again and if there is anything you wish I would post more of, please don't hesistate to let me know... I know I only focus on Women's, but are you also interested in Men's too??? Just let me know...you can either post your comments at the bottom or you can email me directly at fashionvignette@yahoo.com.
Thank you again and if there is anything you wish I would post more of, please don't hesistate to let me know... I know I only focus on Women's, but are you also interested in Men's too??? Just let me know...you can either post your comments at the bottom or you can email me directly at fashionvignette@yahoo.com.
MOST RECENT POSTS
-
Patternbank is an exceptionally great resource with over 20 years in the print, graphics and fashion i ndustry . Their global re...
-
Our FV contributor and friend, Pattern Curator curates an insightful forecast of mood boards & color stories. They are collectors of im...
-
SOURCES: MOOD 1 Alemais - Fall/Winter 2022 House is Hackney Flora Wallpaper - Anthropologie.com Golden Gallery Wall of Art by Jaime Arlene -...
-
I'm so excited to feature Mengjie Di, she is an amazing designer and artist who has some serious talent.... She is Chinese born and ...
-
DESIGN OPTIONS is a Los Angeles based trend and color forecasting company, providing trends from a west coast perspective. ...
-
FV contributor, Pattern Curator curates an insightful forecast of mood boards & color stories and we are thrilled to have them on board ...
-
SnapFashun is the #1 sketch library software program of its kind in the fashion industry. It works along with Adobe Illustrator to provide ...
-
SOURCES: Missoni - Resort 2022 Architecture - H.Smith Home & Lifestyle Shop @shophsmith Abstract tiles - Barena ceramic tiles from Ond...
-
Our FV contributor and friend, Pattern Curator curates an insightful forecast of mood boards & color stories. They are collectors of im...
-
Our FV contributor and friend, Pattern Curator curates an insightful forecast of mood boards & color stories. They are collectors of ima...


