COSMOLOGY OF WOMEN
THE KEY ELEMENTS TO THIS TREND ARE:
- Inspired by Meadham Kirchhoff - Dress Up Box concept
- Anything goes "attitude"
- Modern look on the modern day women - she is creative, fiesty and beautiful!
- Strong primary colour palette which is complimented with delicate pastel shadows
- Simplistic yet effective graphic imagery
- Childlike media - executed in a sophisticated style
- Theatrical elements
- Crazy and wacky styling makes the designs eye catching and innovative and conversational
Trend Forecaster weekly contributor - HanaMarie.☮ [ hanamarie-hanamarie.blogspot.com ] and Rebecca Horner [ glitteringpotato.tumblr.com ]
© 2012 by HanaMarie and Rebecca Horner. All rights reserved. Inspirational layout may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, photocopying, or otherwise, without prior written permission.
Rebecca Horner is a BA Hons Textiles and Surface Designer. She is extremely innovative and open minded when it comes to design and uses child like media such as "glitter and glue" to create sophisticated pieces of artwork. Meadham Kirchhoff 's work has inspired Rebecca as they are not afraid to push limits and boundaries which may be shocking to some people but great conversational pieces for others. This concept shows the modern day women as they see themselves today. They are not pretty dolls but are creative, feisty not afraid to be controversial but still show beauty in a more innovative and quirky way.
Source of inspirations: Meadham Kirchhoff