>>DESIGN CONTEST - DOMUS ACADEMY
Editorial by Vogue.IT
The Domus Academy and Vogue Talents want to motivate young talents thinking out of the box, eager to make an intensive experience in the Italian design culture, offering three scholarships to attend the 2013 edition of the Master in Fashion Design and three scholarships to attend the 2013 edition of the Master in Accessories Design: one scholarship covering 70%, one covering 50% and one covering 30% of the total tuition fee of the Master Program.
The Master Program in Fashion Design proposes an integrated approach between cultural, design, production, marketing and communication aspects through a dialogue with experts of the field. The program is designed to contribute to the development of professionals able to express their creativity and face the new challenges coming from the Fashion world. The Master Program in Accessories Design, on the other side,provides a wide view on accessories in their different domains: from leather goods to costume jewelry, in line with the increasing need of the market to have specialized designers with a fashion advanced approach.
In order to participate, the candidates have to:
- hold a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or be about to graduate within the academic year 2011/12 and have a knowledge of the English language
- send a personal portfolio/personal collection (man or woman), including a 500 words abstract on the research inspiring the collection, sketches of the collection including technical references (minimum 15 sketches), pictures of the outfits (minimum 3);
- send a curriculum vitae: maximum 1 A4 page;
- send a statement of purpose: maximum 5 lines on an A4 page;
- candidates for Accessories Design are asked to include an accessories collection in their personal portfolio.
Any further attached material will be considered a plus and will be evaluated by the jury.
The candidates are asked to send their materials in one sole file in .PDF format.
The works must be mailed to Domus Academy by and not later than August 31st,2012.
All the information: firstname.lastname@example.org
MOST RECENT POSTS
SOURCES: Photograph by Naomi Akvama for Matty Sall, Michael Kors 2011, beach chair and print via Pinterest
Here is the latest mood board by FV contributor Marieke De Ruiter of Trendsenses. Trend Forecaster and Fashion Designer based in the Utrech...
SOURCES: Images are Pinterest finds with no source name attached.
SOURCES: Grace Bol by Simon Burstall for Hunger, Marni Fall 2018, print and ceramic from Pinterest.
SOURCES: Sweater by Brunello Cucinelli, South Africa wire and glass bead vases by Streetwires www.africacrafttrust.org.za, sweaters with...