International Talent Support is a platform for creative minds, now in its thirteenth edition. It was created to offer visibility, support and a voice to young talents from every corner of the earth, and continues to do so. It gives young designers the chance to set their creativity free through financial opportunities, work placements and the chance to have their work shown to a jury made up of real experts.
ITS provides real opportunities and represents a bridge between young designers and the fashion industry. All of the work placements, internships and special projects granted to the finalists after the event prove it. In our Past Finalists Today section you can appreciate where our finalists work now and who is receiving recognition for their own brand. Furthermore, we collaborate regularly for work placements with several brands like Diesel, Antonio Marras, MaxMara, Armani and Viktor & Rolf, to mention but a few. Major industry players also offer their support.
- Deadline to Enroll - March 24, 2014
- Pre-selection of Finalists - End of April 2014
- Finals in Trieste, Italy - July 11-12, 2014
ITS consists of 4 competition fields and offers many prizes you can view here:
- The established fashion competition for final year students of fashion design schools and young designers has reached its thirteenth edition. The bridge between schools and the fashion industry year after year, giving students and designers exposure, internships and work opportunities.
ITS started out as a fashion competition and fashion is and always will be a big part of our DNA. Fashion is also at the core of the development of the other contest areas. It would have been much more difficult to arrive this far without the support of a major brand like DIESEL that joined us since the very beginning providing tangible support especially through the assignment of the Diesel Award, a life-changing experience for one of the fashion competition finalists.
Go here to learn more about the Fashion Competition and to submit your designs.
- The only competition in the world which embraces each and every field of accessories design (from footwear to hardwear, softwear and bodywear) is back for its ninth year.
ITS ACCESSORIES is organised in partnership with YKK, an international group of companies with a leading position in the fastenings industry that strongly believes in supporting creativity. The accessories competition allows YKK to explore the many out-of-the-ordinary creations that can be produced with innovative uses of their fastenings.Go here to learn more about the Accessories Competition and to submit your designs.
- ITS JEWELRY
- An international contest started in 2011 and now in its fourth edition, exclusively dedicated to contemporary jewelry in all of its diverse forms, from rings to necklaces, earrings and more, intended for all jewelry students and young jewelry designers in the world.
SWAROVSKI is the premium brand for the finest crystals manufactured by Swarovski and is the main partner of ITS JEWELRY, providing all jewelry finalists with Swarovski crystals for their collections
Go here to learn more about the Jewelry Competition and to submit your designs.
- ITS ARTWORK
- This new competition field is based on the development of concepts. The project is dedicated to designers of ITS FASHION, ITS ACCESSORIES and ITS JEWELRY.
SWATCH has been defined many times as “the biggest art gallery in the world” and is the main partner of ITS ARTWORK. To ITS ARTWORK 2014 finalists, Swatch would like to offer the opportunity to depict and represent their own point of view on the Brand.
Go here to learn more about the Artwork Competition and to submit your designs.