THE KEY ELEMENTS TO THIS TREND ARE:
- Strong colourful prints for A/W RTW 2012.
- This trend shows the direction of louder and brighter prints exaggerate to create more powerful and strong persona.
- merged into exciting repeats
- Traditional houndstooth print recreated in bold fresh colours
- Art deco abstracted
- Repetitive loud motifs
- Simplistic shapes vs detailed merging contrasting pattern
- Reinventing the 'working wardrobe' for modern women.
Trend Forecaster weekly contributor - HanaMarie.☮ [ hanamarie-hanamarie.blogspot.com ]
© 2012 by HanaMarie. All rights reserved
Inspirational layout may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, photocopying, or otherwise, without prior written permission.
Source of inspirations:
Henry holland, Holly Fulton, Holly Fulton, Etro, Dries van Norton, Mary Katrantzou, Basso & Brooke, Fashion East, Meadham Kirchhoff, Holly Fulton, Mary Katrantzou, Basso and Brooke, Meadham Kirchoff, Holly Fulton, Henry Holland, Holly Fulton, Etro.