You can shop for all of their trend reports in our Trendstop shop here.
WOMEN'S KEY COLORS, ALMOST BLACK DARKS . F/W 2016-17
Immerse yourself in a spectrum of color, as the Trendstop team reveals all the essential new shades coming through for the upcoming winter season. This week, FV readers can discover a key Color Group for Fall/Winter 2016-17, called In the Darkened Shadow. Updating apparel and accessories alike, intense almost-black darks are infused with new color casts, creating sophisticated shades that bring depth to products.
DARKENED SHADOW INTENSE ALMOST-BLACK SOPHISTICATION
A classic midnight dark takes on rich eggplant undertones, inspiring elegant Fall/Winter looks.
- Evening dresses combine matte fabrics with velvet panels and embellishment.
- Chic oversized sunglasses add mystery with tinted lenses.
- Glossy leathers work well on accessories, such as miniature bags.
METALLIC BLACK ONYX
- Coated fabrics catch the light with shapes like striped midi skirts and snakeskin coats.
- Pair garments with statement jewelry for a decadent look. layering.
- Metallics contrast with soft knit accessories for a play on texture.
VERY DARY NAVY
Navy tones are refreshed with enhanced depth, creating shades of the darkest ink that stop only a shade away from black.
- Simple dresses express a formal new appeal.
- Supple unlined leathers are juxtaposed with suede on footwear.
- Beauty products look dramatic, applied here in bold strokes around the eye.